September 30, 2018

MeSBG: The Dead of Dunharrow 'Warriors of the Dead' x10 (2)

We are on the last of September and the last post for the month.  I thought it would be a good way to close off the month with some models that I just completed yesterday.

The new Middle-earth Strategy Battle Game starter box came with 20 'Warriors of the Dead', and I finished the first block of 10 on the 18th of this month, so it was time to finish up the second half of the 20.

I did purchase another 20 'Warriors of the Dead' and 5 'Riders of the Dead' which I am hoping to maybe get to sometime in October (I should be able to get to the Riders, but we'll see, there are a lot f projects in my backlog).

 Warriors of the Dead x10 (2)

 Warriors of the Dead x10 (2)

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment