September 28, 2018

Battle Report: Arena Rex 9/27/2018 Ludus Magnus vs Legio XIII

I was able to get in another 5v5 game of Arena Rex last night with 'Nero' once again in my lineup and it was another win for my Ludus Magnus.  I was actually a little shocked last night that 'Micon' finally pulled his weight and was able to Push 3 Legio XIII models into the Pits before he fell to his death.  'Nero' was again the last of my models surviving.

I think next time we may try a 4v4 and I will remove 'Nero' from my lineup to keep it a little more fair until  I can get a few more models assembled, playing against a Titan can be pretty rough, but it does feel pretty nice getting in some wins.

Scenario: Munus
A classic match evolved from funeral traditions, the Munus is a standard combat between equally matched cohorts.

Deployment: Cohorts deploy in base contact with their controlling player’s arena edge.

Cohorts: Both players bring cohorts of equal value.

Restrictions: None

Victory Conditions: The last player with models remaining in the arena is the victor.



0 comments:

Post a Comment