May 14, 2017

Guild Ball: Fisherman's Guild 'Shark'

He we are, the final model for my playable 6 for my Fisherman's Guild, the Captain 'Shark'.  'Shark' is one of "the" goal scorers in Guild Ball ('Midas' being the other one).  With Quick Foot it can extend his MOV to 9"/11" , plus he has Light Footed that allows him to ignores MOV penalty for rough-ground.  His KICK stat is also impressive with a 4/8".

In 10 days I wiull be heading back to Arizona to pick up my wife and youngest son and make the drive back to Michigan, but I plan on bringing my Guild Ball players with me and get a few games in with my oldest son.  I'd like to give the Fisherman a try (after a few games with my Engineer's).  I do still have two more models for the Fisherman's Guild, 'Siren' and 'Hag' and those models are on deck and will be completed this week also.

 
 
 Shark

 Shark

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment