May 23, 2017

Guild Ball: Alchemist's Guild 'Crucible'

Finished just in time....  I am flying to Ariziona tomorrow morning for a few days and will be bringing some of my Guild Ball models with me including my Alchemist's team.  With the possibility of leaving them there for son to use.  So I was really hoping 'Crucible' would arrive in time for me to paint her up.  Well I was able to finish her and really quite happy how she turned out.

Just a quick look at her card... Nimble is always nice to have, with the ability to increase her DEF from 4+ to 5+.  I can see possibly using Slip Past to get around an enemy model to have LOS on the Goal for the Kick.

The plan for tomorrow is to get a few games of Guild Ball in with my son in the late afternoon/early evening.  I am plnning to finally try out my Fisherman's Guild, and possibly on game with my Engineer's while using the chess clock, so I can see how I would do if I played in a tournament.

I am not sure if I will write up battle reports, but I am hoping to try and remember to get in a few pictures.


  
 Crucible

 Crucible

 Crucible

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment