May 17, 2017

Guild Ball: Brewer's Guild 'Scum'

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I am waiting on another Alchemist model to arrive 'Crucible' so I can get her quickly painted before I head out to Arizona next Wednesday, so in the time being I decided to go ahead and start on my Brewer's Guild.  These Brewer's are from the new Kick Off 2 Player Starter box, and each model is molded in a new single part plastic.  Steamforged Games is looking to move away from metals to plastics in future releases like the Farmer's and Blacksmith's, but I hear those will be mult-part plastic and not single molded like these.

To start things simple I elected to go with the Mascot 'Scum' and boy does he have some cat like reflexes.  Shadow Like allows him to [2"] Dodge at the start of his activation plue when an enemy model ends their Advance in his melee zone, he may make another [2"] Dodge with Unpredictable Movement.  When 'Scum' attacks, he has those claws that cats are famous for and can take out their enemies Hamstring which makes them suffer [-4"/-4"] MOV.

 
 
 Scum

 Scum

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment