February 26, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #8

With only 3 days left till the end of February, we are coming to 2 completed month’s in 2018 and the end of Week #8.  This is the time of year that it is crunch time to finish models for our AdeptiCon list’s and I am no different.  Going into the week I still needed to complete my Khador ‘Winter Guard Rifle Corps’ for the Warmachine/Hordes “Who’s The Boss” Tournament and I was slacking with that Unit until this past Friday.  I also was able to start on some ‘Kayazy Eliminators’ for Khador yesterday which will also be played in the same event.  This Unit was in my original list for the event, but A. I was not sure if I even owned the models (which turned out I do), B. I did not think I would have time to complete them, and C. Obviously I have never played with that Unit before.  I was able to get quite a bit down on them yesterday and they should be getting wrapped up this week.  Looks like I’ll learn to play them at AdeptiCon.  I am playing “WTB” just for fun, what a better time than to learn some models.

Earlier in the week I also was able to finish up some more models for my Hordes Minions.  I am just about done with all the newer releases that came out for the Minions, ‘Longchops’ still needs to be completed and I still need to purchase some ‘Croak Raiders’ but I think the ‘Croak Raiders’ may wait till an AdeptiCon purchase (or afterwards).

Once my ‘Kayazy Eliminators’ are done, I will probably dig out my Hordes Trollbloods and try out my new color scheme for them and see how it goes.  The month of March I think will be a nice and relaxing month.  Models are completed for AdeptiCon so I am just going to pick a model that I just feel like painting.

Week #8

Models Completed: 15
Minions: Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron
Minions: Gatorman Husk 1
Minions: Gatorman Husk 2
Minions: Gatorman Husk 3
Khador: Winter Guard Rifle Corps

Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment