February 5, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #5

Week #5 for 2018 was a decent modeling week for me.  I have been staying pretty consistent with finishing 3-4 models per week and using the weekends to prep models for the following week.

No games were played last week (it was my off week), but hopefully I will get 1 or 2 games in this week, but the weather conditions may be changing that (more snow in the forecast).  Odyssey Games in Kalamazoo is trying to bring back weekly Warmachine/Hordes play on Monday nights and it kicks off tonight.  The plan is for me to meet my friend there for a game, but the 1-3” of new snow tonight might be keeping me at home.  I’ll have to make a game time decision to see if I will be making the drive out there.  If not, I have plenty of Minions to be working on,

Week #5

Models Completed: 4
Minions: Bog Trog Trawler
Minions: Boneswarm 2
Blacksmith’s Guild: Farris
Minions: Kwaak Slickspine & Gub

Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment