January 13, 2017

Bolt Action: Great Britain 'Vickers MMG'

Unfortunately still waiting for my sprues from Warlord Games to finish my British Infantry, but that's ok, plenty of other models to tackle (I could not believe how many models were included in their Christmas deal).

Up next we have the Vickers MMG (with Version 2 giving MMG's an extra shot, I feel these are needed).

Great Britain: Vickers MMG
Great Britain: Vickers MMG
Great Britain: Vickers MMG

I am not really sure what is planned for this weekend. Obviously if my sprues arrive today I will start on one of the Infantry Units, if not then I will reach for something else in the box.

Painting Points: 3

4 comments:

  1. You are getting a lot of units painted they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... browns and greens are easy :) Warlord brought me a lot for Christmas.... still a bunch to go... waiting on all the vehicles so I can basecoat them all together with the airbrush (I hate cleaning the airbrush lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased a sonic jewelry to help with cleaning. Just drop it in and let it go for a few minutes. Makes life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mike... I'll have to look into finiding one of those.

    ReplyDelete