June 1, 2010

Painting Points: May 2010

Wow, what a month for May!  I was able to complete 166 Painting Points for the month.  A record month for me.  I do not see myself coming close to that mark again.  I'll be off to a good start in June, but no where close to 166 points.

Here is a quick recap for May: 
I was able to finish my Tyranid army to 1750 points.

The Ultramarines then hit the painting table and I was able to finish some Tactical Squads and a few Drop Pods.

I added a few more units to my Imperial Guard army.  With a 40K League starting up soon, I wanted to give myself a few more options.

When I got bored with the above, I did manage to get a few vehicles painted for my son's Salamander army.

Last but not least, the last weekend in May saw me start a brand new Chapter for the Space Marines with an Imperial Fists army.

So what do we have in plan then for the month of June?  First would be to finish the Ultramarines.  Second continue working on the Imperial Fists.  Third, assemble and hopefully get started on my Blood Angels, and if we get to a Fourth, it may be to help my son with his Eldar.

Total Painting Points for the month: 166
Total Painting Points for the year: 472

Also, I really cannot stress enough thanks to Lone Pilgrim and Equinox for the idea of Painting Points.  I think Painting Points has really helped me get armies out on the table for 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment