June 28, 2010

W40K: Blood Angels Sanguinary Priests

[caption id="attachment_324" align="alignleft" width="64" caption="Blood Angels"][/caption]

I was originally planning to start working on these guys when my Assault Squads were ready to be primed, but with a delay in purchasing the rest of my Blood Angels, I decided to start on these guys this past weekend.

In my 1500 point Blood Angels army, I plan on running 3 Sanguinary Priests.  1 with each Assault Squad and 1 alongside Dante with the Sanguinary Guard.

Instead of ordering te Sanguinary Priests through Games Workshop and having three models all look like, I decided to rummage through my Space Marine boxes and see what I can come up with.  I found an old box of metal Space Marine Veterans.  I have rummaged through this Veteran box before and used various weapons and such but I still had at least three torsos left in the box.  I then managed to find some Jump Packs, Power Swords and Bolt Pistols and voila 3 Sanguinary Priest have been resurrected.

I would like to introduce all of you too Sanguinary Priests Movius, Larius and Curlius.




[caption id="attachment_292" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Blood Angels Sanguinary Priests"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_293" align="aligncenter" width="241" caption="Priest: Movius"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_294" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Priest: Larius"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_295" align="aligncenter" width="263" caption="Priest: Curlius"][/caption]

Painting Points: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment