February 20, 2018

Hordes: Minions Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron (Unit)

Now back to a few Minion models for the week and we start it all off with the final models (Unit) needed for my half of the 2018 AdeptiCon Warmachine/Hordes Team Tournament with ‘Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron’.

‘Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron’ are a “given” when running a ‘Barnabas 2’ list since he can benefit greatly from the corpse tokens it can collect and generate.  The ‘Cauldron’ can also deliver corpse tokens to friendly models that are within 5” once per turn during it’s activation.  Most fo the current ‘Baranabas 2’ lists that are out there are trying to squeeze in 2 of these Units, but unfortunately I had my friend only purchase me one at the LVO.  It did just get release to the general public back on the 9th of this month, so I still may end up with a second one in the future (we shall see how this one plays out).  Now my partners half of his Team Tournament list can also benefit from the ‘Cauldron’ since it says “friendly” model and not “friendly faction”, but trying to get two of them in a 35 point list would be really tough. 

Now all I need to do to get ready for the Team Tournament is play some games and see what ‘Barnabas 2’ can do.

Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron

Boil Master & Spirit Cauldron

Painting Points: 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment