July 16, 2019

BMG: Bird & Mercs [Bane]

For awhile now I have had the 'Bird & Mercs' models in metal just sitting on my shelf.  I had purchased them used close to two years ago and two of them came painted (but chipped) and two ('Bird'/'Schoolboy') were unpainted.  Since at the time I never really got into playing Batman Miniature Game, they were just shelved away.  Well during that time Knight Models re-released them in resin (same sculpts) now making them legal in Standard Bat-Match tournaments.

Seeing how I was finishing all of the newer "Bane: Venom Overdrive" Bat-Box, I thought now would be a good time to also finish these models and call my 'Bane' crew completed.

As mentioned above, two of the models were already completed ('Clover'/'Cuchillo') but they needed touching up, the other two ('Bird'/'Schoolboy') were bare metal and I got to complete them from scratch.

Here are my 'Bird & Mercs'.





 Bird

 Bird

 Schoolboy

 Schoolboy

 Cuchillo

 Cuchillo

 Clover

 Clover

Bird & Mercs

Painting Points: 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment