July 1, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #26

Well today is July 1st and we are half way through 2019 and the start of the 3rd Quarter for my Painting Queue.  Since keeping track of individual quarters, this past quarter was the most models I have completed in a 3 month span (58 models completed) and that does not count for any of the terrain I had built.  The terrain that was built does count for my Painting Points, and as of now I have already surpassed 2017 and 2018.  I should be able to finish the year with the second most points ever (I think 2010 will be untouchable since I no longer play/collect/paint horde type games/armies).

This past week looks like it was an average week for me, 2 models were completed for my "Bane: Venom Overdrive" Bat-Box, leaving just 2 more models to finish the box, and a game of BMG was also played this past Saturday.

This week I should be able to complete the Bane Bat-Box and start prepping a few more models, I just have to decide on what is next.

Gaming wise, I should also be able to squeeze in a second/third game of something this week.  With the holiday on Thursday and my son also being off from work, it will probably be a day of gaming and then also get a game in over the weekend also.  Not sure of the order of games, but it will more than likely be Guild Ball, X-Wing and BMG.

Models Completed: 3
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment