September 6, 2017

Guild Ball: Mason's Guild 'Granite'

A few weeks I visited a local gaming store down in South Bend that had a few Guild Ball models (thoough I wish the gaming scene for Guild Ball was more popular down there) and I knew my son was going to soon be shipping the Kick-Off! Mason's Guild to me.  So while there I came across the Season III 'Granite' model for the Mason's.  Since I am trying to collect all the Guidl Ball models, I decided to pick her up.

'Granite' was actually the first model I painted for the Mason's Guild.  I used her as a test bed for my team color scheme.  I really do like the look of the this model and enjoyed painting her.  Too bad she is not played that often (I hear it is because of her slow movement).



Granite

Granite

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment