April 28, 2014

Bolt Action: Germany 'MG42 Medium Machine Gun Team'

It has been a little while since I last painted a model for Bolt Action (about 10 days), which if you can tell from my posts this year, that is a long time.  With having three fully painted armies now for Bolt Action, the painting has slowed and the gaming has increased.  At the end of next month (May), my son will be getting a influx of models for his Unites States army, so June will be a busy month.  Plus later in June maybe July, I will be starting the British Airborne army.  So right now I am enjoying the gaming and slowly adding a few models here and there.

So to most likely close out the month of April for painting, this past weekend I completed a 'MG42 Medium Machine Gun Team' for the German army.

Germany: MG42 Medium Machine Gun Team
Germany: MG42 Medium Machine Gun Team
Germany: MG42 Medium Machine Gun Team
Painting Points: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment