April 16, 2014

X-Wing: Firespray-131 x2

Well the majority of our X-Wing models probably belong to my son, but when I get into a game, I go all in.  After playing a 2 YT-1300 list the other day, I thought to myself, "ok, what can I do with the Imperial counterpart".  So after searching for some Firespray-131 lists, I found that some people like to play with 3 of them.  Seeing how my son already had 1, Monday night on my way home from an Arizona Diamondbacks game, I decided to stop at my LGS and pick up 2 more.

Galactic Empire: Firespray-131
"Originally intended as a prisoner transport, the Firespray-31 gained notoriety through association with some of the galaxy’s most fearsome pirates and bounty hunters, including the infamous Boba Fett. The Slave I™ Expansion Pack for X-Wing™ allows players to take advantage of the Firespray’s versatile armament and heavy armor plating, as well as a host of deadly new upgrades. Slave I comes with a detailed miniature, four pilot cards, twelve upgrades, and all requisite tokens. New rules and a new mission further expand your games of X-Wing!"

Tuesday night I was planning on trying out the 3 ship list against my son.  If I do not like the way the 3 ship list plays since running them this way does not allow for any upgrades, then I will try a few 2 ship versions that I came across.

0 comments:

Post a Comment