April 1, 2014

Painting Points: March 2014

What a month in Painting Points for March 2014, in fact it was a record month, 177 points.  Grant it 60 of those points came from making terrain, but hey, that took away time I could have spent painting models.  Plus my other big months in the past involved painting a lot large tanks and less infantry.  The past two months were mainly painting nothing but infantry.

So my son's Bolt Action United States was completed to 1000 points plus some, I added a few units to my Soviet Union army, plus majority of our German army was also completed.

So what is the plan for April.....
Finish the German models that I have.
I have some new Soviet models coming in that will get completed.

After those two items, I do not know yet.....

Total Painting Points for the month: 177

Total Painting Points for the year: 288

0 comments:

Post a Comment