April 13, 2014

Bolt Action: Germany 'Heer Veteran Grenadier Assault Rifles x10'

I was finally able to get a few models done this week after the vehicles.  The Assault Rifles for the German army are now all completed as well as the army for now.  We will slowly add more units for the Germans and expand them.

Since all I had left in regards to my German infantry were the models laying down, I decided to use all I had left for the Assault Rifles.  The Assault Rifle can only be used in 'Late War', so these guys will probably be played only half the time.

Germany: Heer Veteran Grenadier Assault Rifles
Germany: Heer Veteran Grenadier Assault Rifles

Painting Points: 10

2 comments:

  1. Your German army looks great! I just finished assembly on a 500 point army, going to start painting tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron... I'd love to see your models when completed... You going to start a 'blog'?

    ReplyDelete