January 8, 2011

Hordes: Start Of The Trollbloods

With yesterday (1/7/2011) being Orthodox Christmas, I received some Trollblood models to actually start on my new army.  Just before the New Year I did already purchase and assemble "Captain Gunnbjorn" (I was getting the itch to purchase some Trollblood models).



My goal to start with the Trollbloods is to run a 'tiered' themed list with "Captain Gunnbjorn".  I am not sure how well the army will actually do, but I do think that the models look awesome.  As long as I have fun assembling/painting/playing with the models, that is all that matters to me.

Here is a list of what I received yesterday for Trollbloods:

Dire Troll Blitzer
Troll Impaler
Pyg Bushwhackers
Troll Whelps

I have to finish assembling the rest of these models and then I have a playable 15 point list to give "Gunnbjorn" a try-out.

I already have my 25 and 35 point lists worked out, it is now just a matter of actually purchasing the models.  They may have to wait till after my 'Anniversary' in February (wife wants to go to Vegas).

My son also did receive one model for himself yesterday.  He now has the "Trencher Cannon" to go along with his "Siege" themed lists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment