January 21, 2016

WM: Mercenaries Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord (Solo)

This past Tuesday I asked my son how his progress was going on getting his Cygnar army ready for the Las Vegas Open. He had to finish 1 Unit and 2 Solo's, so he is getting there. I offered if he wanted me to paint 'Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord' for him....of course he said yes, so after he got home from college, he dropped the model off to me. So the prep work started in the afternoon, and by the time the evening was over, Rhupert was completed.
 
As I started to prep the model I noticed that his sword was missing. I asked my son about it and he said he did not think Rhupert needed it...ok, no sword, we can always add it later if needed. It actually made the painting a little easier with it not there.
 
Nothing too fancy with this model, just wanted to get it quickly done for him.
 
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
 
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord
Painting Points: 1
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment