January 11, 2016

WM: Cygnar Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team (Unit)

Cygnar is my oldest son's army and this past year he has actually started to paint his own models (when he has time...and when I push him to get his models painted). The last Cygnar model I painted for him was 'Constance Blaize' 4 1/2 years ago.
 
He will be joining me at LVO Warmachine next month and he still has quite a bit to get done for his army. I assembled his 'Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team' a few weeks ago for him so he can playtest them and the other night I offered to him if he wanted me to paint them for him to help him out.
 
Saturday night (after having to fix my middle son's car and missing out on getting a game in), I applied the primer to the Black 13th to get them prepped for the painting table. Yesterday after getting my morning cycling in and with the NFL Football on the TV in the background, the painting commenced. By the time the Packers beat the Redskins, his Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team Unit was completed.
 
These guys are very small and have a lot of detail. Tabletop quality was my goal with them.
 
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
 
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team
Painting Points: 3
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! Thanks for sharing the link to your blog in the comment on mine. Was helpful to come over here and see how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about quickness, LOL... Don't like to play with unpainted mini if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete