February 2, 2010

WFB: Wood Elves Glade Guard (Unit #3)

Well it only took over two years, but I finally finished the three units of Glade Guard Archers for my son's Warhammer Wood Elves army.  I was not really motivated in Fantasy too much over the last two years, but a new 'league' that we are currently playing here in Illinois has helped get me motivated.  As you can see from all the Dark Elves and Wood Elves that I have recently completed.  I still enjoy playing 40K more than Fantasy, but I like the Fantasy 'realm' a little bit more.

Anyways, here are pictures of the third unit.

Wood Elves: Glade Guard Archers

Wood Elves: Glade Guard Archers

That is one more item to cross of the list for February.  Now I believe I am done painting Fantasy until we officially move.

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment