February 11, 2010

Daily Chronicle: 2/11/2010

All packed and ready to go.  In  a few hours I'll be making the drive out to "sunny" Arizona so I can thaw out my body.  I'll be dropping off one of our vehicles and then flying back home on the 22nd, only to return with the moving truck at the end of March.

I planned this trip just right, I now get to stay the weekend of the 20th & 21st for "Gathering in the Desert" a LotR Indy GT that my friend Tim ("Cursed Treasures") and I have thrown for the last 2 years.  I cant believe this is the third annual event already. If you do not have plans for that weekend and love to play LotR SBG, there is still plenty of room in the tournament.  It's going to be a great weekend.

I also have a Warhammer 40K game lined up with one of my friends while I'm there, and I'm also trying to line a Warhammer Fantasy game.  We'll see how much time I have (work is getting busy too which is great).

As long as the drive goes safe, the next 'Daily Chronicle' will either be late Saturday night or Sunday morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment