February 1, 2010

Gaming in the Northwest Valley (AZ)

Another great gaming store in the Phoenix area is Imperial Outpost Games.  They are in a part of Phoenix known as the 'West Valley'.  To be more accurate, the 'Northwest'.  The owner is great guy and also loves to play the games that he sells.  Unfortunately IOG is long haul from the 'East Valley' so I rarely do get to make the trip out there.  I have played and ran tournaments at IOG and I do try and get out there every once in a awhile.

If you ever on the west side of Phoenix, check out:

Imperial Outpost
4920 W. Thunderbird Rd.
Suite 121
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-978-0467

1 comment:

  1. IO? Pshaw.

    Actually, they have a good store there. I don't make it up to the Phoenix area often enough (at least, not for mini gaming) but IO is one of my favorites when I do.

    ReplyDelete