November 30, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #48 (Black Friday Weekend)

First lets start with how the week went for Modeling/Gaming.  I did not think I was actually going to paint anything this past week, and it turns out on Thanksgiving day I did sit down at my painting table and knocked out a model.  My 'Primaris Lieutenant Indomitus' was completed for my Imperial Fists army.

In regards to gaming, we spent the whole day Saturday playing the new edition of Blood Bowl, and I really enjoyed myself (just need to be a bit faster).

Now onto the rest of Black Friday Weekend....all I can say is that I think I spent too much and will be plenty busy in 2021 building/painting models.

First there is Blood Bowl, besides the new boxed set, we also added quite a few teams, Halfings, Humans, Elven Union, Skaven, Wood Elves, now some of these are for my son and he WILL paint his teams, but I have at least 3 that I would like to get completed during 2021.

Then on Thanksgiving while painting, The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies was playing on my TV....big mistake, this got me thinking about all of our MeSBG models and got my brain churning, then I ended up watching all 3 movies again over the weekend.  So of course I had to go and make a purchase for some Hobbit Army models for MeSBG.  I know my son still enjoys this game, so we are going to try and do a better job adding in more games of it during 2021 (while still playing Warhammer 40,000 and Blood Bowl).  To go along with new models for MeSBG, we cannot play on a bare table, of course I added more terrain that is slowly trickling in from Amazon (mainly ruins for now, I need to check my hobby train boxes for any existing trees I can use).

I am really looking forward to next month when I start working on my yearly recap and plans for 2021.

0 comments:

Post a Comment