November 2, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #44

Well week #44 was much better that it has been for awhile.  First off for painting, I was able to finish a model for my Imperial Fists army with the 'Judiciar', then this past weekend we got in a Matched Play game at 1500 points.

My Imperial Fists had one hell of a First Turn and did not leave much of the Dark Angels on the board.  By Round 5 it was my entire army (minus 1 'Intercessor Squad') vs 'Belial'


My Imperial Fists ended up taking the victory 78-9.

I was also able to get some models prepped for painting, my 2 Units of 'Eradicators x3' had their sand glued down to the bases and primed for painting.  My goal with these two Units is to have them completed by Thursday 11/19/2020 when my son and I go to Wisconsin for a weekend of gaming.

Then I also was able to get some more models built too.  I had 2 'Impulsor' transports come in awhile ago, I finally opened the box on got both of these assembled.

So all in all, it actually was a really good week.... now lets hope I can finish those 'Eradicators'.

Models Completed: 1
Games Played: 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment