November 6, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Eradicator Squad I'


It has been a long time that I had models completed two weeks in a row.  It seems that late Fall through Spring is usually when I pick up the pace of my painting.  Most of the time it is with the announcement of AdeptiCon that kicks me into high gear to get models completed, but for 2021 we are still waiting for the news.  With how things are looking with COVID-19, I really do not see an AdeptiCon for 2021.  The hope/plan will then be to try and make some smaller one day tournaments in 2020.

Anyways, back on topic, after my game this past weekend I started to prep my 'Eradicators' (all 6) for painting and this week I managed to find time to actually complete them.  I am really happy with that, it seems like the 'Eradicators' are currently the "must have" Unit in an army for now, so being able to complete these feels great.

I did have some issues with the anti-shine matte spray, testing a new brand, Army Painter, since my current go to which has always been Testors dullcote has been officially discontinued.  Hopefully soon I will be able to figure out this new brand (working on some test models now).

These 'Eradicators' came from the Indomitus boxed set and each box came with a Unit of 3.  With the release of the new Space Marines Codex, you can now also run them as a Unit of 6, for now I am keeing them as 3 and can always merge them into 1 if need be.

Here is the first 'Eradicator Squad I'

Eradicators I

Eradicators I

Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment