November 28, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Primaris Lieutenant Indomitus'

On Thanksgiving day playing on TV was The Hobbit: Battle of Five Armies and I thought to myself this would be a perfect time to watch the movie an get some painting done (along with getting the turkey ready).  Next thing I know that by the time the movie was over, my model was just about completed also.

Since the release of the latest Space Marine Codex for Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition, you can no longer run two Captains in a single Detachment which has hurt me in some of my existing lists, I guess Games Workshop wants us to start using some of the Lieutenant models they have released in the recent years.

As you saw a few weeks back, I finished a Lieutenant in Phobos Armour, now I was working on the Lieutenant that came inside the Indomitus box.  I am sticking to a pattern with my Character Units, my Captains and above all have a Gold right shoulder pad, with my Lieutenants I decided to go with Silver and have done the same with this model.

Primaris Lieutenant

Primaris Lieutenant

Primaris Lieutenant

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment