November 17, 2020

W40K: Tablewar New Size Gaming Mats

 

Well it took FedEx forever to deliver my packages (over  a week), but yesterday afternoon my new Warhammer 40,000 gaming mats from Tablewar arrived.


Tablewar is having a 15% off sale for the month of November and existing customers can take take an additional 10% off, so with 25% off, I thought it was a good time to purchase some Warhammer 40,000 mats in the new sizes.

With the release of Warhammer 40,000 9th Edition, the board went down in size.  What used to be played on a 6'x4' mat is now 60"x44" and for smaller scale games (500-1000 points) the recommended size is 30"x44".

Frontline gaming recently released new "borders" to convert your 6'x4' mats (which I also did purchase), but I went ahead and ordered one mat in each of the new sizes from Tablewar.



I like to change up the board mat every now and then so we are not always playing on city ruins, this will do that for us.

These two mats are coming with us on our weekend trip and should be seen in future blog posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment