November 9, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #45

The last two weeks have not been too bad, the hobbying has picked up a bit for me and last week I was able to complete two 'Eradicator Squads' 1 & 2 for 6 models completed.

On Saturday my son and I played 1000 points of Warhammer 40,000 and I went with a list a bit different than usual.  I wanted to run something to be more assault just to change it up a bit.  I was running 2 Units of 'Assault Intercessors' and even 2 'Impulsors' to protect them.  My Imperial Fists still manged to get the victory.

This coming weekend we are going to change it up a bit and play a couple games of X-Wing and finish packing for our trip to Wisconsin Dells.  In 10 days my son and I are going to be spending 5 days up in our timeshare just to have a Warhammer 40,000 long weekend (maybe with a mix of another game).  So instead of getting a little burned out this weekend, we'll play something else.

Models Completed: 6
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment