June 30, 2019

Battle Report: BMG 6/29/2019 (Batman vs League of Assassins)

Wow, it has been 3 weeks since my last game of Batman Miniature Game, but yesterday afternoon my son and I were able to get in a game, and it was Magical.  It was the first time either of us were going to play with Crews that had a Character that could do Magic.  My son was playing 'John Constantine' in his Brave and the Bold list, and I was trying 'Damien Darhk' in my League of Assassins list.

For myself, it was also the first time trying 'The Wizard' and 'The Heretic', so it was going to be a learning game for me.

As we always do, we randomly rolled for our Scenario and this time rolled "The Trophy".


Table ready for deployments.

This game started off really bad for my League of Assassins, with losing my Leader, 'The Wizard' and the top of Turn 2, I moved him in the wrong direction during Turn 1 (so I can see what he can do with his shooting) and left him exposed to the Magic of 'John Constantine'.  2 Turns of Magic easily put down my Leader.  The original plan was to stay next to 'Hasssasin 1' who had a 'Rare Nth Medallion', but as stated above, I wanted to see how good he can shoot his Bow and Arrow.

After losing 'The Wizard', it was going to be a tough uphill battle, luckily I was able to score points of Objectives the first two Turns to keep in the game.

This game stayed close all the way to the end and I managed to still have 3 players on the board all scoring Objectives for me.  The game ended in a true Tie, LOA (45), BatB (48).

Not sure how I like playing with Magic yet, the times I tried it my dice rolls were so bad, I think next time I need some more Henchman going for the Objectives while I have my strong players take out my Opponents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment