January 21, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #3

It was another bad week in the painting department for me this week, and it looks like it will continue that way for the rest of the month.  I'll be heading out of town next weekend for a week, and nights this week look to be busy too.  Maybe tomorrow night I may be able to finish off the model that has been sitting on my painting station.

At least this past week I did make up for it with a few games.  I was able to get in 3 games of Guild Ball, and quick game of Destiny in.  It has only been 4 games of Guild Ball in so far this month and I am a little behind schedule of my goal of 50 games played for the year.  Missing out on a tournament last weekend has cost me a few games, but I do have a lot of events scheduled for the year so i should still be able to hit my goal......but....we still also have a lot of other games we need to try and squeeze in this year also.  I have not touched X-Wing this year so far and it is just over two month's till AdeptiCon where I will be playing in an event there.  Depending on how work goes today, we may be able to squeeze in a game tonight.

Models Completed: 0

Games Played: 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment