January 14, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #2

Week #2 of 2019 was a pretty bad week for me and nothing was really played nor did I work on any models.  I did manage to play one game of Star Wars Destiny last Monday night, but after that, nothing.  The model I have ready to go on my painting table is still sitting in the same state.

My son got sick during the week with the stomach flu, so that eliminated any Thursday/Friday night gaming,  and the weather (snow) came across Illinois, Indiana and lower Michigan which kept me driving to Fort Wayne, IN on Saturday for a Guild Ball tournament.  I did not feel like driving 2.5 hours each way through 2-4" of snow (although there were some gutsy people out there and they still had 10 players show up for the event).  Looks like my next event will not be until the Bourbon Trail Open IV on February 23rd, at least I have month now to get practice games in.

Models Completed: 0

Games Played: 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment