January 7, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #1

Well Week #1 of 2019 now has come to an end and it was not the greatest week in gaming/hobbying, but at least some things got completed.

In regards to the gaming, the only game played this past week was a game of Guild Ball my son and I played yesterday afternoon. My middle son was still visiting for the Holidays so some time was spent with him, and then on Saturday night after taking him to the airport in Chicago, I was not feeling the greatest, so the only game played was yesterday.

Painting was not stellar, but I did complete my first model of 2019 with the Hunter's Guild 'Rookie Seenah'.  I did start work on another model, but with an event coming up this Saturday, I am not sure if it will get completed.

In regards to the event this Saturday, I am still actually undecided if I will be attending, but I should probably decide soon.  I am still calculating the mileage on my lease vehicle and need to make sure I still be okay with the other larger trips I have planned for this year.  The event is a semi local Guild Ball Tournament in Ft Wayne, IN which is about 275 miles round trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment