December 1, 2018

Battle Report: X-Wing 11/30/2018 (Scum vs Rebels)

It has been a few weeks since my last game of X-Wing and last night my son and I played so we can keep the rules fresh in our minds.  I am signed up for the X-Wing System Open Qualifier at AdeptiCon 2019, not that I am gong to win, but I do want to make sure I know what I am doing.  For last nights game, I went back to playing Scum & Villiany and my son with his Rebels.



*upgrades not listed
Rebel (200)
Wedge Antilles
Luke Skywalker
B-Wing Variant?

Scum & Villiany (200)
Boba Fett
Talonbane Cobra
Graz

I flew Cobra and Graz in a perfect position to get a Range 1 shot on Luke early in the game and they both whiffed allowing Luke to continue flying, he should have been destroyed early on.  Wedge and the B-Wing then made work on Graz, he survived the first round of shooting, but then the next round he was destroyed.  My remaining 2 ships then start to finally hit their targets....B-Wing ad Wedge were destroyed and now it was time for Luke to use the Force and pull off the win....was not going to happen.  Boba Fett made a hell of a rear shot on Luke to win the game.


0 comments:

Post a Comment