December 3, 2010

WM: Khador Iron Fang Pikemen (Unit)

Last night I was actually able to finally complete my first Unit for Warmachine.  Since Khador is my army (Cygnar is my son's), I decided to paint one of my Unit's first.

Currently for Khador all I have is a full unit of "Iron Fang Pikemen" along with the "Officer/Standard".  I decided to first start on the "Leader" and 5 "Grunts", then I'll move onto the "Officer/Standard" and finally the final 4 "Grunts" to fill out the Unit.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post I now can go ahead and start on "Butcher" tomorrow.  I'm really looking forward to painting him up.  I plan on taking my time with him.

Here are the pictures of the IFP.  Once again, I am playing around with different lighting on the below pictures.

IFP Leader

IFP Grunts


Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment