April 30, 2010

Painting Points: April 2010

In a few hours April will be over and what a month for Painting Points.  As I noted March was a very slow month for me with the move and all, but come April I had really kicked it into hight gear.

First I was able to finish my Imperial Guard army to 1750 points for now (will be expanding this army in the near future), then I was able to start on my Tyranid army.  I was able to complete just over 1000 points for the Nids.

So what's on the plate for May.  My goal is to finish the Nids to 1750 points and call them done.  Then I will probably take some time and finish one off models.  I have some characters I would like to paint, a Razorback for my son's Salamanders, and possibly finish a Leman Russ Punisher for the Imperial Guard.  Any work for the IG may have to wait.  I am out of Desert Yellow primer and it will be a few weeks before I can order some more.  If I'm bored, maybe I'll have it assembled and waiting to be painted.

Once we finish those models it will be time to start painting a new army.  I have a "poll" that is running for one more day on which army I should paint next.  It looks like the Orks are going to win the poll.  We'll find out tomorrow when it ends.  I was hoping it may be the Tau, but the Orks will save me some money for next month since I have all the models already.  Onto May.

Total Painting Points for the month: 127
Total Painting Points for the year: 306

0 comments:

Post a Comment