January 12, 2018

Guild Ball: Brewer’s Guild ‘Lucky’

Last month at SteamCon USA I was lucky enough to be able to get two ‘Lucky’ models with the amount of purchases I made at the con store.  ‘Lucky’ plays for two Guilds, the Brewer’s and the Mason’s so I wanted to have one for each Guild.  This is actually the only duplicate model I currently have for Guild Ball.  Some players match their Union player’s paint scheme to each Guild, but my Union will be painted their own color and then just play for whatever Guild they can.  Currently the only ther player that is cross-guild is ‘Compound’ and I only own one of that model and he is painted more in line with my Engineer’s (with a small hint of Alchemist’s).

First one up is the Brewer’s Guild ‘Lucky’.




Lucky

Lucky

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment