January 31, 2018

Painting Points: January 2018

Well we come to end of the first Month of 2018 and it was a really good month for me and Painting Points.  I use these points just as a personal tracker for myself and to push myself to get models completed.  Then at the end of the year I can compare with years past.


Years ago I used to do these monthly recaps and then all of sudden stopped, this year I started doing my Weekly Chronicles of my models completed and games completed, but I thought I would also bring back my monthly Painting Points recap also.


January started off great with me completing my Hordes Minions Dracodile Gargantuan which netted me 25 Points to start the month off with, then I was able to work my way through my queue for another 26 Points.  All of my models have been individual based models (no rank and file) so those take me just a little bit longer to complete and do not net me as many points as completing a Unit.  I have a feeling for 2018, Units will be a stretch for me as currently I do not have any Bolt Action models in my queue and not many Units I need for my Minions army.  Though later this Summer/Fall if I get any games of Bolt Action in with my son, that may change the queue a little bit.


So for the first month of 2018.


Total Painting Points for the month: 51

Total Painting Points for the year: 51

0 comments:

Post a Comment