February 17, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #7

Week #7 was a pretty decent week for me and at least a game of Warhammer 40K was squeezed in.

First off I ended up completing 9 models, 3 'Ripper Swarms', 5 'Termagants' for my Tyranids army and 1 'Leviathan Dreadnought' for my Imperial Fists, the bad news I did not spend any time this weekend prepping any new models. I need to build some more 'Termagants'.

On Saturday morning my son and I did squeeze in a small game (500 points) of Warhammer 40K before he had to go to work. We also ended up starting a 1500 point game last night which we will be wrapping up tonight.

Some of the action from our 500 point game.

There is also just under 38 days till AdeptiCon 2020 starts and I am looking forward to it.  I have a pretty full weekend lined up for it (mainly 40K gaming) but I am excited.  A Warhammer 40K Friendly (1500 points) on Friday, and then Saturday/Sunday will be the Warhammer 40K Team Tournament.  Since none of us are at it to win anything, I am hoping the whole weekend will be considered a "friendly" weekend.

I do have to work on the Thursday of AdeptiCon (from my hotel room) so no events are planned for that day, and it may also cut down on how much I spend this year at AdeptiCon.  It better not be as bad as last year have $600 of games just sitting on the shelf......

Models Completed: 9
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment