February 3, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #5

I slacked in the gaming area for Week #5 of 2020 with no games played.  I was gone most of the day on Saturday attending the Detroit Red Wings game, and on Sunday spent most of the day painting my Imperial Fists.  I plan on getting a game or two in this weekend (hopefully).

Painting was pretty good last week with finishing the first three of six 'Centurion Devastators' and working on the remaining three on Sunday.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.....

The plan for this week is to finish up the last three 'Centurion Devastators' and then prep some Tyranids so I can see how the Citadel Contrast paints work.  I might be able to work on some of them later in the week.

AdeptiCon 2020 is coming really fast and the number of practice games has really slacked, I need to figure out a schedule and hopefully squeeze some more games in.

Models Completed: 3
Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment