February 19, 2020

W40K: "STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins" I

A few months ago I picked up a couple of boxes (2) of the 'STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins' from my local gaming store to start having some Warhammer 40K terrain.  The contents of the boxes I think is actually a good value for $35.00

We have been using the terrain in our games (they come in pre-colored brown plastic), but now I thought it was time to start giving them the color I was looking for to match with our ruined gaming mat.

An equivalent of one box of contents is now completed and still have the other one to go (I will probably start priming it tonight).  For the amount of time spent on them, I am happy on how they turned out and look on our mat.

 Box contents

 Pre-colored brown plastic

 Finished ruins

Finished Ruins

Painting Points: 20

0 comments:

Post a Comment