February 24, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #8

Not too many models were completed during Week #8, but it was still a good week non the less.  First off I was able to work on some ruin walls for Warhammer 40K with my 'STC Ryza-Pattern Ruins I & II', then I completed a "smash captain" for my Imperial Fists that I call "Smashfist".

Gaming for the week I am also happy with myself.  2 games of Warhammer 40K, both were 1500 point games in preparation for the AdeptiCon Friendly, one was last Monday night and then another this past Saturday.

For this coming week, I am honestly not sure what/if anything will get completed, I kind of a few projects going on at the same time.  I ended up purchasing more models for my Imperial Fists (Thunderfire Cannons, Whirlwind, Intercessors, Phobos Captain) and I started building two more 5 man Squads of Stalker equipped 'Intercessors'.  I would like to have those assembled by the end of the week and I think after AdeptiCon they will hit the painting table.  I also have five more 'Termagants' that are all primed and ready for painting, so if anything will actually be completed this week it will probably be those models.

NOVA Open registration begins Sunday night at 8:00 PM EST and I am still undecided what events I want to do that Labor Day weekend.  I could spend the whole weekend playing MeSBG (Friday Doubles, Saturday/Sunday GT) or try and sign up for the WH40K GT for Friday/Saturday and possibly Sunday.  I think my gut is leaning towards WH40K as it will give me plenty of practice time after AdeptiCon to play 2000 point games and give me something to look forward to in getting my models completed in time, although my son will most likely have a MeSBG weekend.

Next Mondays Weekly Chronicle I will reveal what I signed up for.

Models Completed: 17 (with terrain)
Games Played: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment