February 12, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists WIP 'Leviathan Dreadnought'

While working on my Tyranids the past few days, I decided to take a small break yesterday afternoon and build a model for my Imperial Fists army.  For Christmas I purchased myself my first ever Forge World model, the 'Leviathan Dreadnought with Storm Cannons' and it was time for him to come out of the box.

The assembly of the model was pretty straight forward and easy, I think most of the time spent was cleaning the flash and washing the pieces with soap and water.  Once the pieces dried, the assembly commenced.

Usually I do not show off the my models unfinished.......but this is my first Forge World!

 Leviathan Dreadnought

 Leviathan Dreadnought

Leviathan Dreadnought

Currently I am in no rush to get this model completed, but I do think it will hit my painting table after the next batch of 5 'Termagants' are completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment