February 10, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #6

Well my sons work schedule did not coincide with my schedule well and no games were played again this past week, but at least some painting was completed.

I was happy that I got to finish my 1500 points of Imperial Fists and I am ready for the AdeptiCon Friendly event and Team Tournament.  I was also able to start on some Tyranids on Saturday and work on my color scheme for them plus get another 5 more Termagants ready for the painting table.

Now that the majority of my Imperial Fists are completed, and I am in no rush to complete my Tyranids, I am at a point where I am going to enjoy painting both armies and going back and forth between the two to paint.

I am going to have to try and squeeze in a small point game sometime this week so we can keep the rules fresh in our minds.

Models Completed: 8
Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment