January 6, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #1

Well the first full week of 2020 was not as good as I had hoped for, at least for the gaming side of things.  I was hoping for at least one game in for the week, but it was a big ole goose egg.  I prefer gaming weekend mornings, and my son usually works real early on the weekends.  He is supposed to get off at a decent time and they always keep him late, then by the time he gets home it is almost late afternoon.  I have our gaming table ready to go for a small game of Warhammer 40K, hopefully later this week we'll be able to squeeze one in.

On the painting front of the hobby, it was a pretty good week, I was able to complete two HQ models for my Imperial Fists army, a 'Chaplain' and 'Tor Garadon'.  I was also able to get one of my 'Intercessor' Units prepped and ready for the table, this week will be pretty rough with work so we will have to see how much can get completed.  As of now, things are looking good in order to be all ready for AdeptiCon.


Models Completed: 2
Games Played: 0
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment