January 20, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #3

The third week of 2020 was a pretty slow week.  With real work being busy (and will be for awhile), and my wife being out of town back in Arizona, means I have to also play Mr. Mom once work is completed.  Luckily over the weekend I was able to savage some of my hobby.

With a snowstorm coming through the area, we elected to stay home instead of driving out to the Detroit Red Wings game and we were able to get in another small game of Warhammer 40K.  Once again it was low points, but we really sped up our play in this game and are starting to get more familiar with the game again.

Then between Saturday and Sunday morning, I was able to complete another Unit of 'Primaris Intercessors', pics and post will come later today.

So it was a rough start to the week, but the weekend slightly made up for it.  I have a feeling this week will be very similar.

Models Completed: 5
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment