January 23, 2020

Guild Ball: Alchemist's Guild 'Soma/Pneuma'

I had to change it up a bit from painting Imperial Fists for Warhammer 40K, so I thought I would go ahead and get a model painted for Guild Ball.

'Soma/Pneuma' is from the latest wave of new Captains was just released this past December and is the first player in Guild Ball with dual roles /duel cards.  The character can change between 'Soma' and 'Pneuma' during the game.

My son is leaning towards playing this model for AdeptiCon, so I wanted to get it done, now the question is, should we paint it as 'Soma' or 'Pneuma'.  For the sake of speed, we elected for 'Pneuma', we can always purchase another model in the future if we want it to look like 'Soma'.  There are 2 cards for the model during the game, so you just flip to which card you are playing so it does not cause any confusion.



Painting the model still took a little bit of time even though it was all greens, started with a darker shade of green and worked my way up, then a green wash followed wit more shades of green and green/yellow until the model was completed.

 Soma/Pneuma

Soma/Pneuma

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment