April 1, 2017

Guild Ball: Engineer's Guild 'Locus'

In case you did not get a chance to read my earlier post on 'Colossus', this past week I painted 'Locus' and 'Colossus' at the same time.  I figure it is the same colors, and it will save some time. 

'Locus' was just released last weekend at AdeptiCon, and of course I had to pick him up while I was there.  I do not think it was for the sake that he is a good or great model, I think it had to do with that this was my first model that I was adding to my Engineer's Guild since my original purchase back in February.

Anyways, 'Locus' has some decent stats and seems to be more of a clear the path type of player over a scorer.  His Playbook does not do too much damage, but does have a lot of Knockdowns and Dodge.  His Character Play Remote Control I can see coming handy.  Targeting a free-ball 6" away and kicking it over to Velocity or Hoist for the score.  Well that's the plan at least.  I still need to get some more games in and learn my team better.  There is a Tournament coming up at the end of the month, but unfortunately it is the same day as a Bolt Action tournament that I had already committed too.  Hopefully I'll be able to get some pick up games in soon.

 
 
 Locus

 Locus

Painting Points: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment