January 17, 2017

Bolt Action: Great Britain 'QF 6-PDR'

The QF 6-pdr was the highly successful replacement for the 2-pdr, being copied by the Americans as the 57mm gun, M1. Its useful lifespan was extended by new developments in ammunition that improved its armour penetration capabilities, allowing it to knock out Panthers and Tigers from the flank.

My first Artillery piece is completed for the British Army. This model will serve as a Medium Anti-Tank Gun. Usually I paint my armies Infantry first then followed by Weapons Teams and Artillery, guess I am doing the British backwards. Hopefully really soon I can start on the Infantry.

I am also still waiting for my British Airborne Army to arrive, once that does come in, I will be mixing in a few pieces here and there. Also once I come back from the LVO (first weekend in February), I shoud have my sons US Airborne Army with me and getting that ready to paint for AdeptiCon 2018 (yes 2018).

Great Britain: QF 6-PDR
Great Britain: QF 6-PDR
Great Britain: QF 6-PDR
Great Britain: QF 6-PDR

Painting Points: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment